Thursday, November 6, 2008

Barack Obama



Yes Obama being voted president means alot to me because hes the first African American president and I do believe that change can happen. I mean he mad history by becoming the FIRST African American president. People always use to say they will never be a black president by he proved the world wrong. In a way he signified change because instead of white presidents there is now a African American president. I believe he could make the world better then what it is or was. As president I hope he can lower the price of college. I know I got a long way but its not only for the benefit of me it also can apply for other people. I mean I would love to go to college but the prices are too high. I just want Obama to make as much change as he can.

2 comments:

lahana said...

...is there an issue that you'd like Obama to work on that DIRECTLY effects you...your answers so far are acceptable but a bit general...

goldiemary said...

Believe that you will find a way to pay for college. Obama does want to help make college affordable. So make sure that your ready to use that help.