Thursday, November 20, 2008

The saddest moment in my life (I picked the pic because I loved the eye color lol)



Well I got bored so I went online to find a good topic. I really liked the title topic because I have a sad moment. Well the saddest moment has to be when my dad's brother died in a car accident. It happened in Pennsylvania around the midday. I wasn't with him but my dad's sister called him up and told him. He was riding in his car to go to a doctors appointment when he slipped off the road and his car completely crashed. At first I thought they were playing a trick on me but I saw my dad get really emotional because his brother is so close to him. When we go to Pennsylvania we stop by his grave and just get emotional. Well I don't wanna go any further because I'm starting to get a little emotional myself but that has got to be the saddest moment for me

No comments: