Monday, November 10, 2008

Gold Miner

I'm a gold miner. Everyday I have to wake up early and search for gold. I don't even get enough money to support my family and I. No I never have any fun nor am I ever happy because I work so much. I wish I had a normal life with lots of friends and to go to school. I want to learn so much but I'm wasting my time searching for gold. While we search for gold we use a chemical called Mercury. It is a chemical that attracts gold. I'm some what scared because I could get sick from the chemical. When I carry heavy gold I often get cuts and I don't even take a break. Some times I just feel my legs go numb by the amount I'm carrying. My back aches and it doesn't go away. I want to get a good education or at least a little bit of learning so life wont be so hard.

No comments: