Saturday, October 25, 2008

TRANSFORMED PART 2

I Left the house in a hurry to go to school. As soon as I walked out all eyes were on me. They looked confused and probably asking themselves what is she doing. I put my head down and walked even quicker. Once I opened the wooden doors of school I knew I had arrived to the bully zone. Everyone watched as I walked through the hallways that seemed endless to open my locker. I had finally gotten to my locker and heard plenty of people whispering. One of them started telling jokes about me and everyone started laughing. I felt so humiliated. I ran to the bathroom as quick as I could. I took out my cellphone and called my older brother who I should say was the greatest scientist alive. He was in at my dads house which was like and hour away. I asked my brother to come home after school to help me with an experiment. After that quick phone call I went to class. Throughout class everyone was throwing paper balls at me saying why I look the way I look. After a while I got tired so I got out of my seat and stood up in front of the class. "Hey the only reason why I look like a ladybug is because I woke up like this" I said. "Yeah right stop lying" said someone behind a girl with 2 pony tails. The teacher told me to sit down and stop fooling around so he could get back to teaching. I sunk onto the floor and was dying for school to end. Which in time it did. I walked down the stairs and exited the building as quick as I could. I went home to be questioned by my brother. He first said what everyone else said. "What happened to you.? "I don't know I woke up like this. Do you have anything to make me normal again?" "I can whip a potion up but it will take at least a day" he said. "Oh man I got to go to school to be humiliated again" I said while sighing. As the conversation went on I ignored him. My mom had walked through the door in shock to see me and my brother. Of course my mom was asking me tons of questions which I ignored. "Oh wait I know how to change you" my brother said. "Well cmon start" I said. My brother grabbed my hand and flew me out the door. He dragged me all the way to the store and bought a couple of items though I couldn't see what they were. Once we arrived home my brother grabbed a test tube and started mixing the items up. When he was done, he held the tube up. He told me to try the liquid that looked sort of like a green gelatin. I took the tube and drank it. It tasted weird at first but soon I felt myself changing. I looked at my hands and saw that they were getting thicker and my feet were getting bigger. In minutes I became me again. I had hair, teeth, clothes, and no spots. I even had the biggest appetite I ever had. I thanked my brother and for now I felt better. But I still wondered what that was all about and what would the the kids say now.

That was the day I was TRANSFORMED!!!!

1 comment:

lahana said...

VERY cute story. Maybe one day you'll write a book about it and we'll put it on the shelf in the library...what do you think?!?