Thursday, October 23, 2008

Stolen Laptop


People would steal a laptop from our school because the laptops are nice, they are too poor to buy their own, to sell it on ebay and make a big bucks and fourth because they are just jerks. This is wrong because your stealing school property, you wouldnt like it if someone stole something from you and last but no least you sure didnt pay for it. This is the kind of world we live in. We live in a world of Lying, Cheating and Stealing. Although a nice world will just never happen. The person who stole it sure doesnt have a heart.


Bonus

The Day I Stole a Macbook (even though i didnt)

Its 5:00 pm and im here in the park waiting for all the teachers to leave so I can make my move. I see plenty of teachers leave in a group and see the security closing the entrance doors. They stare at me as if they know me and I turned away quickly. I turned back to see if they left and they did. I went to get the ladder I had hid in the garbage. I carried it to the stone floors and made my way up. I didnt look back. I just kept going. I had finally reached the top and looked down one final time to see if anyway was around. I found a door and took the stairs down to the internet cafe. I twisted the door but it didnt open. I took a key out of my pocket and started to pick the lock. "Yes I opened it" I said. I walked throughout the room until I found what I was looking for. THE MACBOOK. I opened the laptop doors and saw nothing but white mac books. I grabbed one and took a seat down. I turned it on a started browsing the laptop. The noise of footsteps scared the living hec out of me. I grabbed the laptop and a charger and left. I ran as quick as I could back to where the ladder was waiting for me. I climed down the ladder with the laptop in my hand. Once I reached the stone floor bottom, I ran for my life


THIS STORY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME STEALING HIS LAPTOP. I DIDNT DO IT. THIS SToRY IS FICTION

1 comment:

lahana said...

...your stories are so fun to read...but i always want to hear MORE!!! what happened when you got home??