Monday, March 9, 2009

The Break In: Boyfriends Story

a) Break into her page when she’s not around and check her messages.

b) Hire a private detective

c) Just ask her. Her reaction will say it all


I would pick A) Break into her page when shes not around and check her messages. I would do that because if I were to confront her she would probably lie her way out. At least if I check her page I can get some of the truth. Online people would bash other people but not say it to their face. They would spread rumors or talk about people. I would care if someone knew my password because I believe its wrong. Because if someone knows my password they would go on and write stuff I didn't write.


P.s This is from the point of view of the boy not me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

um amanda in ur story i don't understand r u talking from the boy's point of cause it sounds like u have a... never mind it was a great response i knew it could come from someone with experience.