Monday, March 16, 2009

The Break In: Girlfriends Story

A) Contact the king of the Internet and have him banned for life.

B) He’s a Stalker, change your identity.

C) Tell him that if he likes you he needs to trust you.

I would chose C) Tell him that if he likes you he needs to trust you.

1. Pretend you are the girlfriend in this video. Write a break-up email to your boyfriend now that you know he broke into your social networking account. Include all the reasons that led to your decision to break up with him.

Dear Boyfriend,

I am breaking up with you because you tried to break into my networking account. You've been on my back asking me where I'm at or who I'm with. Its getting annoying.
Its like you are everywhere even when I know your not. Do you know what its like to feel like someone is watching you? Well I do and that's why I'm breaking up with you. Its like you never trust me and that's not what I want in a relationship. I'm young and I'm going through alot but you just make it worst by texting me.

No comments: