Friday, April 24, 2009

Never Ever


My mom has always provided me with ways on how not to live my life. I mean for me its just to get as much education as possible so I can have a great career. I would not want to be like the people you see on the street asking for money. I just believe that even if school is too hard for you to handle, don't quit. I don't wanna be a high school drop out. If anything I know I'm gonna try my best at everything I do and if I didn't do a good job ill just keep going. To me life is about making mistakes and learning from them.

1 comment:

lahana said...

VERY good attitude. Life would be very weird if everything went perfectly all the time. People would not be very interesting. Learning how to bounce back from mistakes and find creative solutions is definitely the key to success.